The primary responsibility of Service Technician "B" is the installation, maintenance and repair of propane appliances and systems. It is also responsible for meeting the highest standards of safety in the service and handling of propane and for performing inspections and periodic maintenance of the vehicle.
- Install, maintain and repair new and used propane appliances and systems
- To complete the instructions.
- Work collaboratively with the service coordinator to provide information on routes, scheduling, customers and security;
- Collaborate with the field operations director and share successes, problems or challenges.
- Offer exceptional customer service by promoting the company and its products and services;
- Seek and take advantage of sales opportunities when they occur.
- Provincial Certificate of Entry Level Training or Required Training Record.
- Training and certification WHMIS and TMD.
- Driving license Class 3 (FM mention)
- TAG 3 and TIR (important asset)
- Good physical condition and able to lift heavy objects.
- Competence in customer service.